Monday, May 27, 2013

Packing for the hotel

So, the annoying thing about moving (like there's only one thing) is the amount of stuff we need.....and I seriously tried to not pack too much. But having two young kids requires more crap than I even realize. Clothes, shoes, socks, pjs, toiletries, blankies/loveys, bottles, bibs, etc....holy crap we have so much stuff. I can't believe it! I also had to pack "work" clothes. Then there's the electronics that we'll keep with us...the laptop, iPads, camera, video camera, cell phones and all the chargers.

I'm annoyed. I'm tired. And our moving journey is just beginning....but I guess I shouldn't complain too much. While I sit here on my laptop watching HGTV, Jim is still at the house moving stuff. Poor guy.....it's going to be a long 8 days....

No comments:

Post a Comment