Saturday, May 18, 2013

My first post....

So, I've decided to start a blog.....a blog...this online journal-book-website type thing. Interesting concept, this "blog". Do I pretend to talk to other people? I probably speak differently to strangers than to people I've know 20 years. After signing up for a blog, I just had to have a "cute" template....I searched and searched and found a great template on Etsy. Thank you, Kelsey, for your work. So I have this cute blog...sassy title....all ready to go. But now comes the actual writing.....

I sit here and I'm trying to decide the purpose of this blog. Some people have a "business" or a "product" to sell....some have a skill/trade/craft to share. I'm not Martha Stewart.....or Rachel Ray. I don't really have either...I'm just a wife, mother, and soon to be "stay at home mom". What exactly am I writing about? Will people read my blog? OR....better question, do I want everyone to read my blog? (I guess it depends on what I'm writing about...ha!)

So, let's close this first post down.

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! I can't wait to read your posts! Now you need to follow mine. :)

    ReplyDelete