Thursday, February 13, 2014

Damn you, Pinterest!!!!

So today Madison had her Valentines Day party at preschool. This is my first time to have a child in preschool…first Valentines Day party. So we bought Valentine cards for her class….let me clarify….we bought the "old school" Valentine cards for her friends….cute little Disney princess cards. They even came with extra stickers…WOW! Then, I thought why not add some cookies….so everyone got a cute little sugar cookie with pink sprinkles. Cute. Happy Valentines Day from Madison!!!

Umm….NO! I go to pick up my kid from school and I should've brought luggage to bring home all the crap she got!!!! She came home with a box of stuff…..a BOX!!!! Everything didn't fit in the box so thank God I had grocery bag with me to put it all in. I saw curly straws, candy, magnets, lip gloss, hair clips, hearts, kisses, puppies, chocolates….and we haven't even gone through all her stuff! It's like Christmas. This made me feel like a crappy Mom because my kid took a little Disney princess card to everyone (WITH matching stickers…don't forget that) AND cookies.

So….we are preparing our Valentines for next year…..here's my supply list of things to buy:

1. 3-D glasses….that's right! Our Valentines will be in 3-D next year.

2. USB connectors/adapters……yes, our Valentines will be compatible with all Apple and Microsoft products. You can also use our Valentines to charge your electronic devices…so it's a two-4-one!

3. Glow sticks and glow-in-the-dark paint…..our Valentines will ROCK in black lights!!!!

4. Scratch-off Lottery tickets…….you just may win $5000 with our Valentines!!!!

5. Scratch-n-sniff Chanel No.5 paper……we aren't using cheapy old "candy" scented paper…..we're using high-end luxury fragrances.

6. Clown fish…..like the actual little saltwater tropical fish. What kid doesn't want their own "Nemo"??? So everyone's getting a heart-shaped saltwater aquarium with Nemo in it!

And of course, we'll need the regular "run of the mill" craft supplies: glitter, puff balls, 14k gold flakes, pipe cleaners, stickers, and swavorski crystals….

TOP THAT, BITCHES!!!!!!

(ps. She really did get some cute stuff…..I obviously need to step up my game! and I'm crafty person…I should've known better!!!!)

2 comments: